Residential Accessibility Modification Program (RAMP)

  1. Home
  2. Programs
  3. Residential Accessibility Modification Program (RAMP)
Sandia Mountains at sunset

GCD coordinates a Residential Accessibility Modification Program (RAMP) that provides  home modifications.

Other Resources

Veterans Administration Special Adaptive Housing Grants

We offer housing grants for Veterans and service members with certain service-connected disabilities so they can buy or change a home to meet their needs and live more independently. Changing a home might involve installing ramps or widening doorways. Find out if you’re eligible for a disability housing grant—and how to apply.

Visit the website

Independent Living Resource Center

Albuquerque Business Office

Serving Bernalillo, Valencia, Sandoval, Cibola, Socorro, Torrance, Guadalupe, DeBaca, Lincoln and Otero Counties

4665 Indian School Rd. NE, Suite 100
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87110

V/TTY: 505-266-5022
Fax: 505-266-5150
Statewide Toll-free: 800-260-5022

Visit the website

San Juan Center for Independence

1204 San Juan Blvd
Farmington, NM 87401

Phone/TTY: 505-566-5827
NM Toll-free: 1-877-484-4500
Fax: 505-566-5842


Visit the website

City of Albuquerque Area Agency on Aging in Albuquerque, NM

Serving Bernalillo

400 Marquette Avenue NW
Albuquerque, NM 87103

Phone: 505-768-2084

Visit the website

Rebuilding Together

Provides low-income homeowners with critical home repairs, accessibility modifications and energy-efficient upgrades.

Phone: 505-577-4145
Phone: 505-896-3041
Toll-free: 1-800-473-4229

Visit the website

PNM – Central NM Housing Corporation

House assessment for weatherization and home modifications.

703 Osuna Rd NE
Albuquerque, NM 87113

Phone: 505-345-4949
Toll-free: 877-345-4949

Carrie Tingley Hospital Foundation – Patient & Family Assistance Program

Carrie Tingley Hospital patients ages birth to 21, are provided assistance to obtain durable and therapeutic medical equipment not covered by insurance including:

  • Home and bathroom modifications
  • Vehicle Modifications
  • Emergency Rent and Utility Assistance
  • Case-by-Case equipment or assistance needs

Phone: 505-243-6626

Visit the website

USDA Rural Development Grants

Single Family Housing Repair Loans and Grants

Visit the website

USDA Rural Development Disaster Grants

Single Family Housing Rural Disaster Home Repair Grants

Visit the website